Jun 14, 2012

You loose some, you gain some....

I don't know about you but I am fed up about this weather.
Wouldn't say no to a ticket to Spain.....

Anyway, the other evening the sun decided to say hi for a few seconds so I grabbed my fashion magazine and sat outside for a while.
While admiring the nice photos I started to think about if that dress or bikini could fit me........ no, so I put on my trainers and went for a run!
That doesn't happens to often I'll tell you!
After an exhausted run I felt happy and content, but I suddenly got this craven for something sweet! So I and the children started to make french toast with sugar, cinnamon, strawberries and maple sirup late in the evening!!
The calories weren't away for long, hahaha...... but damn it was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment